Freefly Movi M15
1 Day Hire £200 + VAT
3 Day Hire £500 + VAT
7 Day Hire £800 + VAT
Weekend Hire £200+ VAT
Our Freefly Movi M15 hire package comes with:
1 x Freefly Movi M15 Stabiliser with Stand
4 x Freefly Movi M15 Batteries with Charger
1 x 4″ Small HD Monitor
1 x Android Tablet & Movi Software
Freefly Movi Cables & Tools
A remote control can be added for free on request.
Freefly Movi M15 hire is available today anywhere across the UK from our offices in London, Leeds & Manchester. For more information on the gimbal please give us a call on 0800 652 6890.
In 2013 Freefly revolutionized camera movement forever with the release of the worlds first 3-axis camera stabilization device the Movi M10. The Movi M10 has become a major competitor for traditional kits such as Steadicam and gave cinematographers a new dimension when it comes to camera movement and has taken the production industry by storm. Gone are the days when operators need to be strapped in to bulky vests that restrict movement. Movi has enabled users to operator in the tightest of spaces and extreme terrains. Freefly’s Movi M10 is restricted to 10lbs in weight, meaning that certain camera kits may be limited. Fast forward a year and Freefly have once again released something really special for production industry to take advantage of.
The Movi M15 is the latest release from Freefly. This rig is capable of flying up to 15lbs in weight and was designed to hold such cameras as Sony F55, FS7, Arri Alexa M & Red Epic/Dragon(with a greater lens selection, Mattebox and filters). The Movi M15 is the perfect gimbal for high end television productions. We recommend the Movi M15 for Red Epic shoots when multiple accessories such as matte-box and ND filters are essential.
Why Choose Freefly’s Movi M15?
- The Movi M15 can fly up to 15lbs in weight allowing users to mount such cameras as – Sony F55, FS7, Arri Alexa M & Red Epic/Dragon, Canon c500, Canon c300, Canon c100, Canon 1DC & DSLR’s. The Movi M15’s increased payload also enables users to mount heavier lenses and more accessories than the Movi M10.
- Freefly’s Movi M15 has much much clearance around a mounted camera. This prevents the risk of restricting cables and allows users to counter balance front heavy set ups.
- The mounted camera is now surrounded by a full camera cage. This feature helps to reduce any visible shake and absorbs power from the Movi M15’s motors. This means a users can increase motor power to handle heavier camera set ups.
- Freeflys Movi M15 is Extremely lightweight, carbon fiber build amounting to just under 5.5lbs.
- The Movi M15 includes three different operational shooting modes. Standard mode, Top handle mode & Inverted mode for shooting at eye level.
- The Movi M15 kit includes a remote control for a three man operational set up.
- Freefly’s Movi M15 comes fitted with two battery ports. This enables the gimbal to be powered for twice as long or allows users to power cameras or accessories directly and provides a much cleaner finish.
- Complete tool less balance
- The Freefly Movi M15 has a quick release, ‘Toad in the hole’ mechanism, allowing the gimbal to be detached from it’s handle bars in seconds and mounted to a range of other devices.
- State of the art Freefly Movi interactive Android software that allows users to auto calibrate the motor settings, fine tune the motor settings and adjust the Movi M15’s responsiveness to the users needs. Plus many more features.
This is the leading the name in gimbal technology for a reason!