Freefly Movi M5
1 Day Hire £129 + VAT
3 Day Hire £250 + VAT
7 Day Hire £350 + VAT
Weekend Hire £129 + VAT
Our Freefly Movi M5 hire package comes with:
1 x Freefly Movi M5 Stabiliser with Stand
4 x Freefly Movi M5 Batteries with Charger
1 x Android Tablet, Movi Software & Charger
Freefly Movi Plates, bolts and Tools
A remote control can be added for free on request.
Since the success of the revolutionary Freefly Movi M10 the demand for amazingly smooth footage has increased dramatically. This popularity spans further than high end productions, with indie film makers also looking towards the Movi as cheaper alternative to Steadicam and other traditional stabilization equipment. With the release of the Movi M5 the smaller brother of the Movi M10, Freefly have aimed to bring big budget camera moves to a wide range of productions. Using the same stabilization technology that is located in their ground breaking Movi M10 system, The Movi M5 allows users to capture fluid like camera movement in the most demanding environments. The learning curve on Movi rigs is a shallow one, meaning new users can train on the device and be out shooting on the same day. The compact form factor and lightweight build of Freefly’s Movi M5 it allows camera movement that would be impossible in the past. Just as it’s name suggests, Freefly’s Movi M5 is capable of flying up to 5lbs in weight and is the perfect gimbal for DSLR and small camera use. If your looking to use a larger camera for your production please take a look at Freefly’s Movi M10 & M15 which are also available for hire on our site.
We recommend Freefly’s Movi M5 for any film maker who is new to 3 axis gimbal technology. If your using a DSLR or smaller camera this rig is perfect for you. After learning the principles of setting up and balancing the Movi M5 you can be out shooting the very same day. Not only this, but the knowledge is transferable to larger Movi rigs such as the M10 & M15 should a bigger budget arrive in the future.
Key Features of Freefly’s Movi M5
- The Movi M5 can fly up to 5lbs in weight.
- Compatible with Mid sized DSLR cameras, Mirrorless cameras such as GH4 & A7s, Canon C100(With limited lens selection and removing the top bar of the cage), Black Magic Pocket Camera & iPhone 5 & 6(with Freefly’s custom iPhone plate)
- Fully enclosed camera cage for maximum rigidity and shot stability.
- Extremely lightweight, carbon fiber build amounting to just under 5lbs.
- Improved adjustable camera plate.
- Fully protected wiring
- The Movi M5 includes three different operational shooting modes. Standard mode, Top handle mode & Inverted mode for shooting at eye level.
- The Movi M5 kit includes a remote control for a three man operational set up.
- Freefly’s Movi M5 comes fitted with two battery ports. This enables the gimbal to be powered for twice as long or allows users to power cameras or accessories directly and provides a much cleaner finish.
- Complete tool less balance
- The Freefly Movi M5 has a quick release, ‘Toad in the hole’ mechanism, allowing the gimbal to be detached from it’s handle bars in seconds and mounted to a range of other devices.
- State of the art Freefly Movi interactive Android software that allows users to auto calibrate the motor settings, fine tune the motor settings and adjust the Movi M5’s responsiveness to the users needs. Plus many more features.
Freefly Movi M5 Hire available today anywhere across the UK from our offices in London, Leeds & Manchester. For more information on the gimbal please give us a call on 0800 652 6890.